Are you fascinated by the incredible development of AI technology? Would you also like to work in a startup company that combines AI and LiDAR? Then you’ve to join Blickfeld!
Our LiDAR technology combined with our proprietary data analytics software has already proven and added significant value in a wide range of applications in the field of IoT, smart city, security, crowd analytics and many more. We are forward-thinking and always strive to keep our technology up to date.
In the area of research and development, we keep everything in view and always offer open topics for IDP or master thesis projects.
Apply now and become part of our Blickfeld team!
Unfortunately, we cannot offer compensation for theses.
- You get familiar with our AI algorithms and data infrastructure
- You support us in reducing the required annotation effort for reaching the target accuracy for our applications
- You improve the accuracy of our algorithms for the existing datasets
- You improve the runtime performance of our algorithms on the target embedded hardware
- You can also see your work included in a working prototype and validate the results of your work
- You are currently studying for your Masters in the field of Informatics, Embedded Systems, or similar
- You have acquired knowledge in either Deep Learning, Classical Machine Learning, or Statistics
- You have gained programming skills in Python or C++
- You have experience with Pytorch or Tensorflow (nice to have)
- You are creative and have an analytical mind
- You have very good communication skills in English
- Be part of a great team that lives and breathes technology
- Work in a dynamic environment with quick development cycles and flat hierarchies
- Benefit from the option to work in a hybrid model (remote/onsite)
- Have fun with colleagues at our regular team events
- Enjoy excellent coffee and subsidy for our lunch delivery service
- We are one team – everybody pitches in
- “Can do” attitude
- Courage to act and to make decisions
- Things can go wrong, that’s ok
- Friendly and constructive behavior
- We stick together and can rely on each other
We are looking forward to your application, including your CV, a letter of motivation and your certificates/diplomas.
Contact person: Florian Lenz ⟋ firstname.lastname@example.org