Our LiDAR sensors generate 3D data of the environment in high resolution. These 3D point clouds contain detailed information about the exact position, speed, and size of objects, allowing us to analyze the movement of people, vehicles, and other objects. Thanks to these features, our LiDAR is superior to cameras, radars, and similar sensors used in different applications today.
As a „Technical Solution Engineer“ (m/f/d), you will be primarily responsible for projects with our customers in the IoT sector and represent the technical interface between our sales team and our technically demanding customers. As a Subject Matter Expert, you will support our customers and sales organization both in the pre-sales phase and after the purchase of our products. In this position you report direct to the Head of Sales_North America.
- Develop an understanding of the types of use cases suitable for Blickfeld
- Develop an understanding of customer needs within the assigned industry segments
- Participate in Weekly Internal 1:1 Meeting and Pipeline Meeting with Direct Manager
- Participate in Monthly Sales Organization Meeting
- Develop quarterly and annual strategic sales plans
- Develop weekly and monthly tactical sales plans
Technical Selling (70-75%)
- Assist in the overall attainment of revenue goals for North America
- Work together with our customers to understand how our LIDAR solutions can efficiently solve their challenges.
- Own “Stage -3” of Blickfeld’s Value Selling System
- Conduct Technical Evaluation Calls
- Lead Product Demonstration from a Technical Perspective
- Determine if Blickfelds Solutions are Conducive to Customer’s Needs “Are we a fit?”
- Gather relevant materials (Video / Pictures etc.) and technical requirements needed to formulate the corresponding technical solution within a given period of time
- Own “Stage -4” of Blickfeld’s Value Selling System, including, but not limited to technical recommendations, including but not limited to approach pricing, and implementation timeline
- Assist Sales Development Representative and Account Executive Teams from a Technical perspective
Support Sales Organization (15-25%)
- Support our sales team in preparing their quotations.
- Work closely with our sales team and advise colleagues on technical issues.
- Coordinate the feasibility of our new features with the internal technical departments.
- Responsible for technical training of our distributors and our customers, both on-site and virtually
- Gather market insights on the technical requirements for our LIDAR product, structure and prioritize them and share them with our product management team
- 3+ years of experience with LiDAR
- You have a strong service-oriented mindset and enjoy customer contact
- You have a good knowledge of at least one programming language
- You have basic knowledge of operating systems (Linux / Windows)
- Your knowledge and experience with C++ and Python are an advantage
- You are a creative problem solver and have a hands-on mentality
- You have the ability to travel to customer’s onsite locations if necessary
- You speak and write in English fluently
- Work in a dynamic environment with quick development cycles and flat hierarchies
- Develop ideas and realize them
- Be part of a great team, that lives and breathes technology
- Make the future of mobility a reality today
- We are one team – everybody pitches in
- “Can do” attitude
- Courage to act and to make decisions
- Things can go wrong, that’s ok
- Friendly and constructive behavior
- We stick together and can rely on each other
We are looking forward to your application, including your CV, a letter of motivation and your certificates/diplomas.
Contact person: Patrick Pylpuik ⟋ email@example.com