In collaboration with the TU München Institute for Measurement Systems and Sensor Technology (MST), we constantly offer collaboration on Bachelor’s and Master’s Theses, as well as for “Forschungspraxis (Research Internship)”. We also offer Master’s students in Informatics at the TUM the opportunity to do their IDP (Interdisciplinary Project) at our company. Unfortunately, we cannot offer compensation for work on these theses or IDPs.
Please understand that Student Projects, Bachelor and Master Theses are different from Working Student positions. In some cases, they can complement each other (this depends on the capacities and topics). If you want to apply for a Working Student position, please let us know in your cover letter!
Below you find possible fields – we are open to discuss any suggestions with your preferred focus.
- Object Recognition and Object Tracking via OpenCV and PCL
- Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM)
- Development of Device Firmware and PC Drivers
- Development of an Operating System in Linux (e.g. Yocto Linux)
- Development of Configuration Software
- Development of Tools for Analysis and Processing of Measured Data FPGA-Development
- ASIC Development
- MEMS Process Development and Fabrication
- High-Speed Sensor Data Processing for Autonomous Driving Applications
- Development of a Laser Beam Aiming/Direction Detector
- Object Recognition and Processing of Point Cloud Data of a New Scanning LiDAR Sensor
- Development of a Data Interface and Protocol for a Point Cloud Sensor
- Development of a Control System for a Vibrating Laser Scanner for Autonomous Driving
- Finite Element Simulation of a MEMS High-Performance Laser Scanner
- Be part of a great team that lives and breathes technology
- Work in a dynamic environment with quick development cycles and flat hierarchies
- Benefit from the option to work in a hybrid model (remote/onsite)
- Have fun with colleagues at our regular team events
- Enjoy excellent coffee and subsidy for our lunch delivery service
- We are one team – everybody pitches in
- “Can do” attitude
- Courage to act and to make decisions
- Things can go wrong, that’s ok
- Friendly and constructive behavior
- We stick together and can rely on each other
We are looking forward to your application, including your CV, certificates/diplomas and a short cover letter.
Contact person: Katja Lohmann & Huong Vu ⟋ firstname.lastname@example.org