The innovative technology of the Blickfeld LiDAR sensors creates amazing insights about real world processes in a wide variety of environments. The possible use cases are thus enormously broad and we can apply our sensors in IoT, smart city and security areas, among others. As Field Application Engineer (m/f/d) you and your technically diverse and motivated colleagues are conceptualizing solutions, plan rollouts and drive customer projects in a certain application field (Security, Crowd Analytics or Volume Measurement), e.g. within airports, mining facilities or shopping centers. In doing so, you will learn to thoroughly understand the requirements of our key customers, find creative solutions and implement them in a successful way. Together with our great team you will conquer new and exciting application areas and actively shape the LiDAR world of the future!
- You realize customer applications in a certain field (Security, Crowd Analytics, Volume Measurement) on-site / remotely and help to enable the customer to work with our Lidar solutions
- You develop a deep understanding of our customers’ needs and analyze their requirements together with the team
- You are working cross-functional together with object recognition (software development), product management, sales, project management and the customer’s team
- You develop application-specific parts of the solutions as well as tools for evaluations, testing, data analysis and customer integration
- You plan / simulate sensor coverage layouts and develop suitable network architectures as well as solutions for sensor mounting and HW/SW integration
- You have a Master’s degree in Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Newcomers and young professionals are welcome; ideally you bring practical engineering or development experience gained in a professional assignment, internships, thesis etc.
- You are a hands-on and pro-active person, creative problem solver and approach challenges structured and analytical
- You have good knowledge in at least one programming language (preferably in C++ or Python); experience in Git, ROS, basic network infrastructure, Matlab would be a big plus
- You have very good communication skills in English or German
- Enjoy free beverages and lunch allowance
- Work in a dynamic environment with quick development cycles and flat hierarchies
- Develop ideas and realize them
- Be part of a great team, that lives and breathes technology
- Make the future of mobility a reality today
- We are one team – everybody pitches in
- “Can do” attitude
- Courage to act and to make decisions
- Things can go wrong, that’s ok
- Friendly and constructive behavior
- We stick together and can rely on each other
We are looking forward to your application, including your CV, a letter of motivation and your certificates/diplomas.
Contact person: Stefan Lehner